Good look attracts the eye, personality attracts the heart <3
GETTING STARTED
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules: No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must.. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
ABOUT ME

THAT GIRL BLOGs RUN AWAYs ^ ^ CREDITs
I am ME
Joanna is my name. Been given the name Rieko by one of my bestie. Rieko Lee is my writing name. Friends gave me the nickname of jojo and nana.

DOINGz...
Feeling : very down
Eating : nothing
Doing : studying, blogging
Watching : i only have my eyes on u
Listening to : ur melodic vocal

CHATTERBOX
Chatty Chatty Chatty (= PUT CBOX

DAILY READS
GRACE
HUIHUA
MEIHUI
JESSIE
PEIYEE
REGINA
ROUFANG
SUMI
WEICHIANG
WEILING
ZIYING
FS0802
CL2512 ASSIGNMENT

PAST TENSE
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
October 2011
December 2011
April 2012
June 2013
January 2014


New Year 2012
Drinking Sessions
Unnammed
恋爱中的缺点
Why
下半年什么最困扰你?
Jieying's 21st party
lovesss~
the new bubble tea
Time, Pls. Stop

MUSIC

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
First blog of 2012
Written at Sunday, April 8, 2012 | back to top

Hello hello!!

YES!! The very first of the year. See, we are already a quarter past the year and this is the first post. #Lazy me.

Well, everyone knows when I start to blog, it's all complains.


WORK
Been so demoralized by the way my supervisor treated me. Staying back late everyday till 10pm is no joke, settling day-by-day issues and managing 17 outlets' needs are not easy.
And what I've received in return is merely scoldings and what? What's the point of sacrificing my own life? For just the non-appreciative response in return?

I know that you are "busier" than me. You are more capable than me. 33 outlets eh?
But have you thought that your 33 outlets are not solely supported by you?

Take Halal application for instance, you threw all the Halal files to me for tidy-up, and you merely clicked a few buttons on the website, and that's so called YOUR effort to do the Halal application. Boss appreciates your "hardwork" because he doesn't know who is the one behind to clear off the shits?

Another example? Ok, issuing of uniforms?
You said you can't handle, thus want me to take charge of some 'trivial' matters in the office? Ok, of good-will, I take on. Of good-will ok? Because it's not part of my job scope?
When your outlets don't get their request from me, you said you have to email me eh? Come on? Email is only by typing a few words, and the work behind packing the uniforms to deliver them to outlets? Do you know the hardship? Have you ever thought of my difficulties? Why I can't process your outlet's requests? Because I don't have stocks on hand to give them!

Ordering may seem easy eh? But what are the quantum to order? Any storage space? What are the popular sizes? Do you even think I have the extra time to tidy all of these on top of my work load?

And you want me to state down my job scope because you think I'm too carefree? Just because I have the time to chit-chat on the phone, doesn't mean I am free, hello my dear? Have you seen my hands moving even I'm engaged on the phone?
Well, just take it as I'm drawing salary for doing nothing then, if that really can make you feel boss really appreciates you.
Job scope? WHAT A JOKE?! Shall I ask you to state yours too in that case? (:

And you have the cheek to ask me why is this and that done that way? Well, because NO ONE TEACHES ME AT ALL! (:



FAMILY
Family is giving me much #stress recently.

Sis is showing me black faces because of work related issues. Scolding and shouting at me in front of everyone everyday, even on my granny's birthday. How great is it? And no one dares to produce even a single breath when they seen how harsh she shouted at me?

So everyone thinks it's MY FAULT, and starts mocking at me? What: wow, you very suay to be scolded by her? WTF??
Even mummy kept quiet and went to nap? And when I face black, no one cares, but when my sis ate a bit lesser than usual, everyone starts asking if she is ok?

Mummy is always siding my sis. Even can ask me to send my sis heart requests on fb because my sis is so into that diamond dash? How biased?

And com'on? What I can't go lunch when she don't, and I can't go home when she don't? Only she has the right to say that she is hungry and want to eat? Or she is tired, let's go home? What about me? I have to bear the hunger, and tiredness? You mean I don't have the right to say I am hungry, and I am tired?

She can sleep, don't report to work just because she doesn't feel like, and I have to go back to work even I am on MC?

And what she don't have to do housework, and can sleep late because she is very tired from work? Me?? I can't sleep late, I have to help up with house chores, I have to wash, I have to prepare meals?

Sis can have her own room, can have her own privacy. I must share room with my mom, I can't use my own room even I have one.

You checked on my phone, and you have to know my password, but sis don't need to let you know her password, and you don't even check her phone.
Sis can do whatever she likes, I can't. Why?

Why is everyone so afraid of her? Why can she be served like a princess, while I'm the maid? Just because she knows how to sweet talk? What about me? What about my feelings? Have anyone really spared a thought?
I am your daughter too right? Why can't you just be nicer to me?

I am easily contented. I don't require full attention from anyone, but can at least don't let me sense that biasness or not? If you can't, then let me be free. Don't control me, yet don't care for me, can?



FRIENDS
Gonna arrange time to meet my cliques next week ^^~ And Regina invited me to her 21st birthday party.
Still getting approval from mum to attend both. :(



LOVE
08.03.2012
The guy finally moved the girl's heart.

Initially just wanted to have someone to talk to, to joke with. But didn't realize that I've actually fallen hard. And it's impossible now to stop loving him.

15.03.2012 - The first ring he gave me, which have D Yap <3 J See craved in it. So sweet of him.
02.04.2012 - The second ring he gave me. The proposal ring. Haha!!
Name of the diamond is: 一心一意. So nicely cut, so beautiful. Stares for days and still so dazzling. Love bibi boy (:

I am so pampered by bibi. Used to buy $10 clothes and shoes, but he is the sort who has the ability to spend for a better quality. Everything on him is branded OMGz, and he only wears his preferred brand. Calvin Klein top & bottom, forget what shoe brand he goes for, and Sheaffer pen is considered a very normal pen for him and he has many at home. He has a 2k+ pen which he carries on his shirt everyday. So OMGz.. Me and him stand together = 乌鸦与龙 hahah!!

Me also become quite #vain after knowing him. Craved for more and more branded, and he said wanna buy a Chanel bag, Gucci shoe and Calvin Klein shirt for me, I rejected all. Crazy eh? :) But he still ordered a watch for me that will arrive next week.
I want Franck Muller Cintree Curvex please..... :P In love with Franck Muller because bibi has a Crazy Hours watch. ^^~

I love him, not because of his money,
but his heart.

He is an intelligent guy. But loyal and thoughtful. Caring, sweet.... =) Needless to say, he is already a rare guy in the world.

Am so afraid that bibi will be snatched away by others from the rate I'm treating him. Seriously his qualities are so good, and many girls out there are interested in him. And I really dk which point of me made him choose me instead of others zzz..


Haix.. Mum will sure jump at me when the bill comes at month end. Because bee was in M'sia, and have sent out 2 global SMS and 2 min global calls. HOW?! She already jumped on me because of 1058 SMSes last bill. Hahhas, but have managed to get bibi to DL whatsapp :P
But bibi wants me to report to him everywhere I go. And am not supposed to ignore his SMSes.


I've finally found someone who has the ability and capability to take full care of me. So why don't you let me go? I am still your filial daughter no matter who I am with right? I am not those sort who wants husband don't want mother?
Sis can be in a r/s and you don't disapprove, and me? Why?